Our crazy life makes as much sense as a dog "barkin at a knot"

Our crazy life makes as much sense as a dog "barkin at a knot"

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Brag Blog

So I really try not to be that mom...you know that mom. The mom who's kid is totally, absolutely, without a doubt, undeniably, super, amazing, awesome, terrifically, wonderful....and everyone has to know it. Ya know? However, I get to brag just this once ;)

Raith is doing great (incredible, fantastic, you choose)! He had his four month well check yesterday. He is weighing in at 14 lbs, 5 ounces - 50th percentile. Measuring in at 26 and a half inches long - 90th percentile. Roy says that tall people have the advantage in wrestling, its called leverage. That being said, he is right on schedule with developmental milestones as well. Rolling over, pulling his hands to his face, raising his chin when he's holding his head up, and the list goes on. And yesterday he was pushing his hands up and his legs at the same time, however he toppled over very quickly.

We have even been given the green light on food and juices! I was so excited for this. Last night we only gave him a bottle of apple juice, which he chugged. But this morning, we gave him some cereal and squash. His faces were priceless! He sat in his little bumbo wearing only a diaper and a bib, and tried to figure out what the heck I was putting in his mouth. We only got about five spoonfuls in, but I figure that's not too shabby for his first time with it. At lunch today, he was a lot more excited about it and got quite a bit more eaten. So proud of my little monkey man. It's going to be so much fun figuring out what he likes and dislikes.

Okay I'm done....I promise I will limit myself to a brag blog only a few times. It's nice to be able to be a proud little momma, but more importantly, to have a happy healthy little boy. I'm very blessed to have my little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment